Saturday 18 October 2014

Vice President Biden’s Son Kicked Out of the Navy After Reportedly Testing Positive for Cocaine

Vice President Biden’s Son Kicked Out of the Navy After Reportedly Testing Positive for Cocaine

It was revealed Thursday, Oct. 16.
"It was the honor of my life to serve in the U.S. Navy, and I deeply regret and am embarrassed that my actions led to my administrative discharge," the father of three, 44, said. "I respect the Navy's decision. With the love and support of my family, I'm moving forward."

(The news of hunters drug use was first covered by The Wall Street Journal)

Hunter expressed regret on discharge from navy but he doesn't say why he was discharged. Hunter Biden was attorney by training when he applied for the navy, now he is a managing partner at an investment firm.

Vice Presidents office declined to comment further, Vice President Biden speaks affectionately about his two sons Beau and Hunter.Hunter has also accompanied his father on trip to Asia on behalf of World Food Program USA.



No comments:

Post a Comment